Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Of floral drawings


Anyway, have been trying to do florals lately.

Reason being..I guess I just jumped on the bandwagon seeing how pretty they are being drawn.

It will be my first time doing realistic style. Which I suck at. In a way, I guess I suck at it cause I avoid? Hahahahaha

Art is really, one will only improve with practice. There's no other way.

Obviously.. as you can see. I need more practice πŸ™ˆ
Dandelion girl!

Need to think of more "less drawn" flowers.

For now..I think the popular ones are tulip, roses (damn a lot of roses), hydrangeas, French roses (not sure what are the flowers called actually, but it was in my wedding bouquet HAHAHAHAAH cause the florist couldn't get peonies πŸ˜…) and peonies πŸ˜‚

Guess girls like these flowers in general.

Oh and monstera, or whatever big ass leaves.

Actually the list feels like anything with a wedding-y feel πŸ˜‚

Can see? Those big pink flowers!
Quite popular now.

When I got married, the trend was peonies and this was like "hami lai?" (What isit?) haha
But for some odd reason, there were no peonies available so my florist had to switch to these flowers which weren't known at all at that time for weddings! Not long after my wedding, the flower became popular!...he's quite a visionary guy huh? hahaha

But I think the trend now is moving to greens? Like just foliage (isit called that?)

Anyway, wedding trend moves damn fast! I got married 8 months ago but whatever info I have is ...considered outdated Liao πŸ˜‚ #madness

No comments:

Post a Comment