Thursday, June 15, 2017

Drawing children

Just a random practice piece.

After doing a few live illustration ..I honestly wanna try drawing children. Not sure how well I will do cause children are even harder to capture I guess?

Dahlah for adults live, not like I'm super good at it. But I guess so long the kids are drawn "cutely", it's okay? Hahaha #excuses

But honestly, it's just cause I think kids are sooo adorable. I drew once cause one of the guest brought her baby.

Quite fun leh! Not 100% same but ..ok ba? πŸ˜…
Ta-dah!

I didn't know it at the time of drawing but after much searching on insta. (Wanna see if got any photos of my drawing cause during live there's zero time to take any) & found out that she is sophie3aby.

Not sure if any of u guys follow her but guess who does now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I follow so many children account, it's not even funny πŸ™ˆ

Anyway, yea. Hope to have a chance on this soooon! ⭐️

Though I have a feeling my style..it will be more of the parent asking the kid to sit than the kid wantingπŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚ I was right about capturing their faces! Dang. Need more observation skills..or something.

But ah! So fun ✨πŸ™ˆ
(Although from a professional pov, my skills are prolly all over the place. I really should go for a long term proper Watercolour class. Have been randomly doing it as I wish since I started)

Gonna just continue this style for another 3 pcs or so (since I already decided which to draw)

Then will try another kind of execution πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment